In order to hold a successful event, you need to bring together like-minded individuals who have an expertise or passion for the type of event. Events can be complex, with lots of moving parts and plenty of details to coordinate. Having a clear idea of which roles need to be filled will help to create a committee with the right people in the right positions.
- Committee members must be employed by an active member of the DACC in good standing.
- One representative per company may serve on each committee.
- Terms for committee members are typically 1 year, to allow for a variety of engagement from our member businesses and organizations.
- All committee members will be required to sign the DACC Code of Conduct.
- An orientation will be given to new volunteers annually by a DACC Staff member.